Monday 9 December 2013

Why we wearing a hijab?


Hijab. 
Why you wearing hijab?
Many of the Korean friends thought it's Malaysian culture. But it's not. Actually,it's Muslim practice. In Islam,women have to wear a hijab. 
In the Quran "And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guide their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily)appear thereof; that they should draw veils over their bosoms and not to display their beauty except to their husbands,their fathers,theirs husbands father's,their sons..". (surah annur 24:31)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You wearing a hijab even in summer? It's difficult?
Honestly,no. For me,it's not difficult. And it has a peaceful of spirit when you're wearing a hijab. I don't know how to explain it. When you're covering the whole body,it's like peaceful and guide to yourself. hehehe.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is the name of the face cover?
 For the first time I'm attending class in chonnam University,many people look at me like strangers because there's no woman covering face except me. I'm the only one. Yeah, maybe curious and suspicious. Hahaha. This cover called "niqab".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why the rest aren't wearing like me?
In my religion, actually it's not compulsory. And alhamdullilah, I decided to wear like this. We compulsory to wear a hijab I'm wearing this niqab because of Allah. And it's also for my safety. And maybe the rest of you thought I'm wearing like this because I'm engaged. Yes, I'm engaged. But it's not my intention. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why you feel safety when you wearing like this?
Because there's no man bothering and look at me wherever I've been. 
And I feel peaceful. Peace! 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You wear like even in your home?
Yes,if there any man or men besides my father. 
*husbands and my father in law and my son will come soon. (because I'm not married yet)
Even to your fiance?
Yes. Indeed. Even to my fiance. Why? Because he's not my husband. He's only my fiance.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's not fair to women. Women need to wear a hijab,but men don't need?.
No,it's affair. Because men also have their own "hijab". 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is the "hijab"for men?
Men have to lower their gaze when looking a woman. The moment a man looks a woman and of any brazen of unshamed thought comes to his mind,he should lower his gaze. 




Thank you for being my friends. 
I love you.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment