Thursday 12 December 2013

You deserve someone better.


Alhamdullilah, last night when I was studying, one of my senior sent me a message.
And she told me "Nabilah, you deserve someone better". Allah. Praise to Allah.
He sent me a strong person to give me a strength. 

I was shocked because before I open my book for my killer subject, I don't know why I feel like I wanna cry. And start tearing. True, Allah hear my heart voice. Again last night, I lost in game. And I'm the loser T___T


Today, I deserve someone better than him. Allah saved me from the people like that. 
Fatimah Syarha, my cikgu said "Even 20 years you have a relationship before married, you'll don't ever know his or her true behavior and attitude. It's the fake. ". Praise to Allah again.

He save from blank love to search my worth love.

No comments:

Post a Comment