Wednesday 4 September 2013

Weirdo things during one weeks in Gwangju.


I found those for me it's weirdo (weird).

1. Manage jadual  guna phone. Jumpa buddy tgh jalan,tgh study. Just saying "Sis/bro,could you please manage my schedule?. I doesn't know how to do it. She/he said "Yes,of course. Just give me your ID and password".
5 minutes later. "Done! I'll sent to your mail and print it.". De?? -_-

2. Korean doesn't take a shower in the morning. :)
I don't expect why. 

3. Toilet tak dak air. You need to use tissue!!
Don't worry. Kalau kat dormitory ada.

4. They love to "hon". Pin! Pin! Pin!
tak tahu kenapa..
Agaga,
My freind said"Don't you that malaysian love road?".
Love to walking on the road. -_-

5. They love to use their mother tounge. (korean language)
Even in the class!.
I need to learn Korean ASAP!

6. In dormitory, fan doesn't exist.
We use aircond.
Oh,so cold.!
*padahal kau sedap ja kan tidur.

7.Memandu dalam keadaan yang sgt laju.
Sangat.
terutamanya taxi dan moto delivery.
macam ribut.
Mungkin depa nak on time dgn passenger atau customer kot.

8. Minggu orientasi yang cool.
Suka sgt.
Pergi tour.
Belajar sejarah korea.
Sejarah Chonnam.
*ada wall painting tentang reformasi yang dilakukan oleh pelajar.
Lepas tu bertukar pandangan dgn buddy. Have a chit chat.
Beritahu pasal Malaysia.

*Owh. kat sini tak cheers dan menari segala,
Harap maklum.

9. Customer service yang sgt tiptop.
Bermula dr kedai makan.
Pejabat.
Pemandu bas.
Pemandu taxi.
Pak cik tepi jalan.





No comments:

Post a Comment